So I have caught up and increased the size of all the units I had painted. They are now all 28 figures strong with an extra company of 4 grenadiers. I have now switched to these lovely Black Hussar figures and will be using these from now on. The grenadiers will still come from Foundry for the time being.
I have also used Army painter as you can see. Soon IR5 and then some cavalry.
Continuing the process of increasing the size of these battalions, I've now augmented IR3 above. At the same time I have added ArmyPainter to give them a more weathered look. I'm also conscious of the fact that the terrain is non-existant! So I'm about to make some terrain and I'm just awaiting the arrival of various products before I can start making a landscape. Then I'll re-photograph everything.