Tuesday 15 September 2015

Selling figures

Dear Friends,

I have decided to sell off this collection. I just don't have the time to dedicate to it any more and my other blog takes up any free-time I have.

I will sell these figures on eBay if I don't get any interest here but meanwhile I have painted all these units you can see here:

5 battalions of 28 figures each.
5 companies of their grenadiers (each 4 figures)
4 extra 'dead/wounded' figures based individually.
One mounted c-in-c base.
One mounted officer
8 Horse in two squadrons.

I can add (but they are currently unpainted) two further battalions and 2 companies.
Some artillery.

Obviously I'd prefer that they all went to one home but I'm relaxed about sending them in different directions.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested at nigbil at free.fr
I'm looking at about GBP5 a figure.
Cheers

Nigel

PS. I'll probably leave the blog in place without any further postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment